Welcome!

Welcome badminton fans, to the Jump Smash Badminton Blog - your source of quality badminton articles and latest news! Enjoy! :)




P.S. Dont forget to book mark this blog! ;)

Wednesday 17 February 2010

A Young Star's Fight For Fame!

As a young badminton player I’m no virgin to disappointment; two years ago I would have given up my baby maker just for national trials but somehow along the way I lost all of my enthusiasm, so much so my coach is lucky to get a good performance out of me even in a tournament.

Quoting Clive Palmer (x-England player & level 3 Performance Coach) “You have the talent of a world champion and the mentality of a 2 year old” my badminton career has had its up and its down’s. I turn up to tournaments beat the seed then lose to the guy nobody has ever heard of, get into three sets with U21 players then lose in 2 to an U13 player – Inconsistency may as well be my middle name.

Ive been playing for 4 years now and have been in the county squad for 2, 15 years young and in my first year of U17 im still doubting the probability of me ever reaching national level but tomorrow IS another day and who knows what will happen? :)

Sam(uéleta) McKune(amatata) pleading for some help,

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment